Wednesday, December 16, 2009

November 4, 2009
My Girls at the Polynesian Cultural Center

2 comments:

Karilyn said...

What a great picture of all three of you!

Truly - looks like you all had a marvelous time over there, I have sure enjoyed reading about your time in Hawaii, thank you for sharing!

Happy Un-Birthday,

~Kari

stacey said...

I LOVE that island. Only been to that one, but I LOVED it! Looks like you and the girls had a good time! Sure hope April is doing okay! I remember my Mom's surgery on her feet...it was awful painful for her years ago!
The gingerbread train was a kit...the easier the better. We got ours at Harmons. We also love painting christmas tree ornaments...it has become a tradition at our place and each of the kids are becoming quite good! It's real inexpensive too! Hope you enjoy the holidays with your family and hope to catch up again soon!
Love ya!
Stacey