I came across some of these pictures from our trip to the cultural center and thought I would like to post them so that I can remember this portion of our trip.
We had a fun time goofing off with this truck driver. I loved his logo on the side of his truck. I wanted to hear some of his "PICK UP LINES". He honestly thought we were nuts and would try to stay AWAY from us. We kept zooming up next to him and honking and I am sure we made him a bit NERVOUS! It was a good laugh :)
The view on this side of Oahu is beautiful. Some of it reminded me of Kauai. But I don't have any pictures of that part. We stopped at a nearby beach area before we got to the cultural center. It was so green and beautiful.
I LOVE HER SMILE! I saw a LOT of it on this trip!
Okay do you remember how she was trying to swing from the limbs of the banyan trees? Well here she is trying her hand at climbing the palm trees.
She is doing it! Even in a dress!!! Sign her up for the entertainment at the cultural center. She will show the GIRLS how to do it!




1 comment:
Cute! I love you with all of my heart too!
Post a Comment