I decided to go down and snap a few pictures of the kids because they were playing so well with each other on the swingset.
Papa Howie had gone inside the house so Karah decided to take his place as the "PUSHER" for the kids. It was cute to see her try to imitate her Papa and make the younger kids laugh.
Here is a short video clip of Karah pushing Luke and Lyss...
Brayden love this hammock which we have. You can always find him off by himself swinging on it. Luke on the other hand gets hurt everytime he gets on it. He has a pretty huge goose egg on his forehead from yesterday. His head sure takes a lot of beatings! OUCH!
I love this picture of Alyssa jumping on this little trampoline. She looks like she is having a great time. Luke is about to climb on to join her.....
He instantly gives her this big bear hug (well I thought that is what he was doing). I clicked the picture of them hugging and thought, "Aaahhhh look how much they love each other. How cute!" What my camera doesn't capture is what happened next. Well, first off, this was NOT a hug AT ALL! But rather a "TAKE DOWN" move! Before I knew what was happening Luke threw her to the ground so that he could have a turn. It really shocked me and I think Lyssi as well. I talked to him about using his words and asking if he wants a turn. Then he started his turn of jumping.
I decided to video tape him because Lyss seemed a little upset and I wanted to see what would happen. I reminded him one more time to take turns and then I think Lyss wanted to tell him off as well. If you listen carefully you can hear her say softly..."It's my turn" as she walks away. Then louder she says, "NO IT"S MY TURN!" Then she marches off the tramp all mad.
She mumbled something about her mom....
Like- "I'm gonna tell my mom on you!"
Luckily these kids fight and argue one minute and the next minute they are the best of buds!
Here they are a few minutes later laughing and goofing off on the stairs in my home. Notice the bruise I told you about on Luke's noggin'
The kids were waiting patiently for their parents to get ready
WOW I think they are actually all looking at the camera at once. I think Jack has a question though...."How many more pictures do we have to take Grandma T?"
They look so cute in their matching 4th of July attire.
You can tell how much they truly love each other. SO CUTE!
Story time with Grandma T.......
My cute "BOO BEAR"
I decided to give the kids a treat ( I was still stalling until the parents were ready to go) so I got out some good ole J-E-L-L-O. They chose red and blue to match their outfits. I thought that was funny.
Lyssi was really concerned that Jack didn't have any. He decided he didn't want to eat jello and he was fine with that but Lyss kept telling me to get some for him.
She wanted to share hers with him.....
But Brayden wasn't in the mood.....
She is a kind hearted little girl
Luke on the other hand couldn't "down" his fast enough. He DEVOURED it. I love how the kids are so different. I don't think he even took his eyes off the jello until it was gone. It was hilarious! HUGE, GIANT spoonfuls shoveled in as fast as he could.
I got all the kids together on this bench to get a picture and they were all actually looking up at once but they had this look on their face like- leave us alone ALREADY! Can't we eat this treat in private.
Brayden impersonating his Grandma T
Say cheese!
I can't get enough of these cute kids. I have a billion pictures of them and I love them all. They are adorable! Well it is finally time to go to the carnival......More fun to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment