Karah has just recently moved in with us and is now attending Jordan Ridge Elementary. This is the same school that her mom went to when she was young. Karah has a REALLY nice teacher and absolutely LOVES school now. FAR CRY FROM THE SCHOOL IN SYRACUSE!!!
They have an Operetta each year and the young kindergarten kids put it on for the entire school as well as a separate performance at night for all of the parents and family members. Karah moved in only about 2-3 weeks before their big show and they were kind enough to find a special part for her so that she could be involved.
Karah was able to sing with this group to introduce the show to the audience. "Who Would Have Thought That Five Year Olds Could Be This Smart" Karah was so tired that night I thought she was going to fall asleep on us. She was yawning the entire performance. She was so cute though. Fun to watch her first school performance! The quality of the video STINKS because I had to compress it so that it would upload! But the kids are very cute.
They also gave Karah a small part at the very end of the show. After the final musical number she went up to thank the people for coming. I thought it was so nice of her teacher to involve her in this performance that they had been working on for so long. I think she really felt a part of her new school. I love it there!!! NICE PEOPLE! Good new friends for Boo.
Great Job Karah. You did so well! I love you oooodles!
No comments:
Post a Comment