Steve and I received an invitation to Megan's wedding and decided to make the trip up to Washington to attend. I am so glad that we were able to share in their special day. I had a chance to meet many of Howie's relatives which I had never met before. It was nice to be there and to be able to attend the temple ceremony that day.
What a special experience being able to watch two people who love each other so much, seal their love for ETERNITY! I loved watching the tears of happiness stream down Benjamin's face. I could sure feel of the love he has for her. There was a special feeling in that room that day. It was so nice to see that Bill was able to make it and see his daughter get married. He was extremely sick but through a lot of faith and prayers he was able to hang in there that day.
Megan and her new husband fresh from the sealing room in the temple!
I love when a newly married couple walks out from the temple after being married. They always seem to be GLOWING with happiness. It always makes me a little choked up. No matter how many weddings I go to it is still one of my most favorite parts of the day. Besides the ceremony of course!
I loved her dress.
As Karah would say..."She looks like a PRINCESS!"
The kids were fabulous! So well behaved.
They were so adorable all dressed in their wedding attire.
snack time.....
Jason was one POPULAR GUY when the snacks came out! YUMMY!
I love how the kids gathered around the foot of Bill and looked up at with with admiration. They love their Grandpa!!!
So happy that Bill was able to make it to the wedding of his darling daughter. What a Tender Mercy from the Lord.
My handsome man with his momThe Kenealey Family
Bill and Val....Eternal companions
Rainy day in Washington but the colors were gorgeous. I wanted to walk the temple grounds but the rain wouldn't let up. That is what you get when you get married in Seattle area....RAIN, RAIN, and MORE RAIN!
Bill and the BOYS..... Tyler, Zach,Jason, Grady,
Madison with the flowers. She lugged them around all day. Later at the reception she was kind enough to give me a STEM of one of the flowers. She was so proud to give it to me. She said "smell it, it's beautiful!" Never smelt a stem before! She is such a doll!
I think this picture is so precious as Little Madison looks at her grandpa with love and concern. So tender! She had her hand resting on his just before I snapped this one. As he sat there with his eyes closed she was tenderly patting his hand as if to say..."It's okay Grandpa" "I love you!"
Taking a rest.... He looked exhaused!
Happy couple with their parents
Cheesin it for the camera!
The kids were tired of taking pictures so they were hiding behind these pillars. Aha...I got ya!!!
Megan with her mom Val. What a day to remember. Megan was just glowing all day long
Megan with her mom and sis....
Val and her beautiful granddaughters.....
Gorgeous Girls.....
I am glad that Steve and I were able to come to Washington to Megan's wedding. Her family is so close knit an I could really feel the love they share with one another. Val is a cute grandma and I can tell the grandkids all ADORE her!
No comments:
Post a Comment