Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Twelve Months of Christmas.......

I had yet another surprise to come home to the other day. Howie had once again (like he does so often) decided to spoil me with flowers and kind thoughtful gifts of LOVE!

He had told me at Christmas time that he would like to give me the "Twelve MONTHS of Christmas" this year. Each month he surprises me with a special gift. Well I came home and unexpectedly found these pretty roses and this big gift box sitting smack dab in the middle of my kitchen!

The pineapple is from Bora Bora Tahiti! (okay maybe it is really from Albertsons down the street but He owes me a pineapple from Tahiti every month for a year) INSIDE STORY which some day soon I will let you all in on. Any way the pineapple was DELICIOUS! He sure knows how to pick em'!

When I opened up the box I found a case of Toilet Paper! WHAT... are we going to go T-peein' or something. Oh yeah BABY......NOW were talkin'! Howie knows how much I love to trash yards with toilet paper. I am a PRO! I never really outgrew it. I have to tell you....it runs in the family. My dad was in his sixties and still taking us out to toilet paper someone's yard!

I really didn't understand the Toilet paper gift until after I read the love note he had with the gifts. It said he decided to get me toilet paper "Because of all of the CRAP I have been doing for him lately" Lots of paper work for taxes, the IRS, and a court case. YUCK! Anyway he thought it would be a nice way to thank me. I LOVED IT!!! He is very clever. We were out of toilet paper anyway, so he might as well give it to me as a gift! Kill two birds with one stone! VERY CUTE!

Well I thought that was everything but he insisted that I take out all of the rolls of Toilet paper from the box. Way down at the bottom I found a DS and a game (Brain Age)

I was pretty darn excited because I had first been introduced to this game by my sister in law, Suzy. She had it when she was visiting us this Christmas and she let me try it. IT IS SO ADDICTING! Then my daughter April also got one and everytime I visited with her she had me play it. It is a lot of fun and a GREAT way to keep your mind SHARP! (By the way... My brain age when I first began was in the 70's or 80's and now it is in the 20's!!!) YEAH!!! Pretty impressive!

The pineapple had to have been the best surprise of all! That fruit just happens to be one of my favorites. I love it! (even though they cost too much money for Steve to cough up to buy one!) He thinks they are way too expensive especially from Bora Bora! Ha Ha Ha :) :) :) Hey Howie I am just giving you a hard time!

Well this was a wonderful surprise and I am still trying to figure out what I did to deserve this awesome man in my life. He is so thoughtful and caring and so full of love! He has a unique way of making me feel so special!

Howie is absolutely the BEST thing that has ever happened to me in my life! I love and adore him!
Thank you Steve for loving me so unconditionally and for giving me so much happiness and joy in my life. You are the BEST!!!

2 comments:

Balser said...

I am really good at picking out pineapples too so if you get stumped and Steve is out of town... I like the TP gift because of "all the crap!" Cute!

howellblog said...

WooHOO- Brain age! Now you are gonna get SO SMART!!